It’s not hard to enjoy life here … Ann Arbor offers a combination of cosmopolitan flavor, scenic beauty, small town pleasures, and big city conveniences. It is home to internationally renowned universities, stellar health care, beautiful parks and recreational activities, charming homes, superb and diverse cultural amenities, over 200 diverse restaurants, and numerous galleries. It's close to airports and expressways as well as beautiful lakes—both “Great” and small! A2 ranks as the Best College City and the MOST Educated City in the country. According to a study by Niche.com, it's the No. 1 best city to live in the United States of America.
Other accolades and awards:
· #1 Small American Cities of the Future
· #1 Best College Sports Town
· #5 Happiest City in America
· #5 U.S. Towns Most Worthy of a Day Trip
· #6 Best Cities for Entrepreneurs
· #6 Cities That Are Secretly Great for Tech Grads
· #7 Best Cities for Women in the Workforce
· #2 Most Brutal (FUN) Winters in the U.S. - Michigan
Many great coffee houses deliver a rich and earthy flavored jolt as well as a gathering spot to lounge with friends to get some work done outside the office or even listen to live music.
I like Comet, Mightygood and Roosroast!
A2 is a beer town. 8 Michigan beers make RateBeer.com's list of 100 best in the world
- Bell's Black Note Stout
- Bell's Expedition Stout
- Bell's Hopslam Ale
- Dark Horse Brewing Co.'s Bourbon Barrel Plead the 5th Imperial Stout
- Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout
- Founders Backwoods Bastard
- Founders Breakfast Stout
- Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout
The heaven for sport fans...